- Add character to a property
- Provide necessary shade where needed
- Screen out unsightly areas from view
- Create wind breaks and noise barriers
- Save money on heating and cooling bills
- Provide a haven for birds and wildlife
- Help clean the air
- Increase property value
When considering having a tree transplanted,
we will encourage you to select trees that grow well in
the soil types and drainage that exist at your residential
or commercial site.
Heavy clay soil, gravel, or sandy conditions
will be noted. Overall growth habits and sunlight requirements
for trees must be addressed. Leaf textures and fall color
are also important considerations. Look through our plant
catalog for the recommended trees in our climate.
How do we do it?
Our staff will help you select the right
tree for your site.
We will prepare the site for the size of the tree to
We then utilize state-of-the-art tree transplanting equipment
to bring in your new tree(s) which gives us very high survival